1. Experience Iftar this Ramadan at Q’bara.
Q’bara has definitely become one of my favorite dining venues in Dubai. For those who follow me on instagram, I’m sure this news doesn’t surprise you, since I have had my moments of ‘living, breathing, & instagramming’ Q’bara. Homegrown – Arabesque – Stunning Venue – Mouthwatering Food. I simply can’t get enough of this place and I knew they’d definitely have something special up their sleeve for Ramadan. I was very excited to have the opportunity to taste their Iftar offerings before the start of Ramadan, and here’s the verdict:
- Amazingly great value for money: Menu highlighted below is 180 per person.
Great variety of food with new Ramadan introductions and Q’bara specials (Must Haves: Pumpkin Soup & Sayadiyeh of Black Cod.
– Delicious Desserts…Wish I could take a box of those delights home!
– Wonderful Atmosphere: Ramadan themed wall projections.
Q’bara comes second to a home-cooked meal with the family. The second I think of eating out, Q’bara is my #1 choice.
800-Qbara for reservations.
2. Experience one of Dubai’s most lavishing tents: Al Majlis, Madinat Jumeirah
Ramadan is all about tent experiences and one of my favorite tents in Dubai is Al Majlis. Al Majlis is the exclusive Ramadan venue at Madinat Jumeirah, located opposite Mina A’Salam. The venue is grand, yet cozy, offering both seated tables and majlis areas. For Iftar, they offer a buffet priced at 195 AED per person. Usually I’m not a fan of buffets, especially for Iftar during Ramadan, but the Jumeirah group does a good job in maintaining the presentation and quantity of food. The buffet area is also wide spread, allowing easy access and good traffic flow. Al Majlis is a great spot for Suhoor. Suhoor is a la carte, and early reservations for big groups is recommended. I usually enjoy tents the most for Suhoor versus Iftar.
– Easy access to venue, and fast valet parking
– Iftar Buffet: Nice salad bar, good variety of food, and a fun dessert station.
– Suhoor: Cozy spaces and great atmosphere. Perfect spot to lounge the night away with live music over a game of cards / watching the World Cup 🙂
+971 366 6384 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
3. Indulge in Sukar’s Desserts!
It’s always difficult to find the perfect treat to take along with you to family and friend gatherings during Ramadan. Specifically something unique that fits the theme. Ever since I stumbled across Sukar House of Desserts in JLT my cake ordering worries have disappeared. Sukar’s Knafe Cheesecake, priced at 220 aed, is my cake of choice for all gatherings this Ramadan, it’s absolutely delicious and highly recommended!
(Check out my previous feature on Sukar House of Desserts for more details: https://thescoopdxb.com/2014/03/17/sukar-house-of-desserts/)
+97144547805 for orders.